October 23, 2006

WB: It's All Clinton's Fault

Billmon:

I realize that made absolutely no sense whatsoever, but I was just trying to think like a Republican.

It's All Clinton's Fault

Posted by b on October 23, 2006 at 06:07 PM | Permalink

Comments

"Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and pastures blue ought to be sterilized."

-- Adolph Hitler

Posted by: Antifa | Oct 23, 2006 6:47:11 PM | 1

you, thinking like a republican?

back to the drawing board!

off w/yer head!

Posted by: annie | Oct 23, 2006 8:34:36 PM | 2

thanx, bill, for the belly LOL comment, "thinking like a repug"

Posted by: andrew in caledon | Oct 23, 2006 9:28:54 PM | 3

Well, if the Clinton had resisted Monica's overtures, then the republicans would'nt have had to run on "restoring honor to the white house". And everybodys expectations for the republicans would'nt have been raised so high. So sure, its Clintons fault, he placed the republicans in an unrealistic moral position -- pre-destined for failure.

Posted by: anna missed | Oct 23, 2006 9:47:58 PM | 4

@anna missed #4

LOL.

Posted by: Bea | Oct 23, 2006 11:37:03 PM | 5

but seriously, folks, in 2004, the Republicans managed to sell Bush as a person of sound moral principles, vs. "Mr. Political Expediency" John Kerry.

I think a lot of people voted for Bush not because of what he stands for, but because they felt that he has some principles that he stuck to, whether voters agreed with them or not.

And even those who felt the war was a mistake gave the presidnet the benefit of the doubt, as it seemed to be an honest mistake, one taken on the side of security.

Now they swee that the war was no "honest mistake", it was intentional and has done nothing to make us more safe. Most of them have cottoned onto the fact that there was no Al-Qaida in Iraq until the US created a power vacuum by invading.

Now we have given a stateless organization its own territory, and after the de-facto partitioning of Iraq, its own state.

Posted by: ralphieboy | Oct 24, 2006 1:56:20 AM | 6

Ow. That hurt

Hurt hell. Don't you feel dirty?!? Every time I get the urge to think like a ReThug (which isn't often - with or without the consumption of grain alcohol), I force myself to remember that there isn't any form on shampoo and conditioner on the market with enough mineral spirits, diesel fuel, and brake clean to cleanse me of the experiance ... and the parts tank in the garage sure is cold around this time of year!

Posted by: Sizemore | Oct 24, 2006 2:17:41 AM | 7

C'mon it can't be that hard to think like a rethug, the dems manage to do it incessantly.

Posted by: Debs is dead | Oct 24, 2006 5:18:17 AM | 8

heh that was good for a laugh

Posted by: Noirette | Oct 24, 2006 9:53:28 AM | 9